360 Degree Wealth is a financial consulting firm. We provide products from various institutions and banks and are not guided in our consulting services by either of these institutions. Our business has been continuously growing and from the very beginning we have been dedicated to giving all our clients customised financial solutions. With over 25 combined years of experience and knowledge, our mortgage brokers are able to assist you to plan your financial goals.
We offer a broad view of our clients’ financial situation including choice of home loan products, financial planning, property advice, retirement planning, superannuation management and other services. Our financial advisers aim to empower our clients by guiding them through managing their assets.
Our mortgage brokers understand every individual has different financial goals, we offer a tailored approach. Our mission is all about developing solutions for our clients.
Our business is fully licensed and can provide you with advice in the following areas: Mortgage Broking, Financial Planning and Real Estate.
Our Service Standards
- We are a boutique privately owned financial planning company which is not aligned with any bank, insurance company or other institution that we recommend.
- Conflicts of interest (if any) are fully disclosed at the time of advice.
- Acting in your best interest, we research various products from a wide range of providers which best suits your needs after well scrutinised market comparisons
- Our business is licenced which has a strict compliance regime and we are audited each year with files called at random.
- The Authorised Representatives (Shane & Quang) are the directors of 360 Degree Wealth Services Pty Ltd, so you have direct contact with the owners of the business.
- Our advice business is a fee for service model except life insurance where we do accept commissions versus charging you directly for this service. Fees are advised annually in writing to you
- As education standards are a priority to us, we’ll meet industry requirements well ahead of 2024 deadlines for new standards so that we stay at the forefront of best interest advice.