About 360 Degree Wealth
360 Degree Wealth is a financial consulting firm. We provide a wide range of services that are tailored to your financial needs.
We understand that every client has specific needs and financial goals. For a decade, we have been dedicated to giving each client the best customised financial solutions.
With over 40 combined years of experience and knowledge, our advisers are able to help you with your financial goals, no matter what they may be. We also aim to empower our clients by guiding them through the management of their assets.
Our mortgage brokers and financial advisers can help you with:
- Home loan products
- Financial planning
- Property advice
- Retirement planning
- Superannuation management
and other services.
Whether you’re an individual, partnered or a big or small business, we’re here to help you.
360 Degree Wealth provides products from various institutions and banks. We are not guided in our consulting services by either of these establishments. Our business is fully licensed and committed to developing the best solutions for our clients.
Our Service Standards
- We are a boutique, privately-owned financial planning company. We are not aligned with any bank, insurance company or other institution that we may recommend.
- Conflicts of interest (if any) are fully disclosed at the time of advice.
- Acting in your best interest, we research various products from a wide range of providers. We then determine which best suits your needs after thoroughly scrutinising market comparisons
- Our business is fully licensed. This means we have a strict compliance regime which involves being audited each year. Random files are looked at during each audit.
- The Authorised Representatives (Shane & Quang) are the directors of 360 Degree Wealth Services Pty Ltd. You have direct contact with the owners of the business when you deal with us.
- Our advice business is a fee-for-service model – except in the case of life insurance. In these instances, we do accept commissions versus charging you directly for this service. Fees are advised to you annually in writing.
- High standards of education are a priority to us. We ensure we meet (and stay ahead of) industry requirements, so that we can always give you advice that is in your best interest. We have met the new standards and requirements well ahead of the 2024 deadlines.